The Community Relations Department manages external communications and community initiatives. This department also handles all media and social media for the City including website content, the City’s Government Access Channel known as BTV, and manages the two city owned Historic Homes. The division is comprised of a Community Relations Director and a Community Relations Specialist.
- Community Relations Director: Deanna Lambert 615.371.2259 office
- Brentwood Police Department: Assistant Chief Tommy Walsh, 615.371.6084 office
- Brentwood Fire & Rescue Department: Deanna Lambert 615.371.2259 office
- Fire Chief Brian Goss 615.371.4000
- Parks Department: 615.371.0080