Did you know?
The City of Brentwood is one of more than 96 Tennessee communities that have submitted a Notice of Intent (NOI) application to the Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation (TDEC) for coverage under the Tennessee phase II MS4 general storm water permit. Under this permit, the City of Brentwood will develop a program to manage the quality of storm water runoff from the storm water drainage system.
The program will focus on the following:
- Public Education and outreach
- Public involvement/ participation
- Illicit discharge detection and elimination
- Construction site stormwater runoff control
- Post-construction stormwater management in new development and re-development
- Pollution prevention/good housekeeping for county operations
- 2017 Annual Storm Water Draft Report
- Storm Water Management Ordinance
- Commercial Grading Permit Application
- NPDES General Permit for Discharging Storm Water
- Erosion Prevention and Sediment Control Checklist
- Volume 4 Best Management Practices Stormwater Management Manual