Download a magazine using Zinio
*for iPhones/iPads, Androids, Kindle Fires, and other app-based devices
You will need:
- A valid Brentwood Library card
- Access to wifi
- A Zinio account (see below)
- The Zinio for Libraries app downloaded to your mobile device
Creating a Zinio account:
- Click here to access the Brentwood Library's Zinio page.
- In the upper right corner, click on Create New Account.
- Enter your Brentwood Library Card number
- Fill out the required fields of the form and create a Username and Password for your Zinio account. Click Create Account.
*At this point, you can check out and read magazines in the browser or check out magazines to download to the app.
Downloading the app and reading magazines:
- Search for Zinio for Libraries in your app store and download the app to your device.
- Enter the username you created and then the password.
- If you checked out magazines through the website, they will be on your title page. Tap the magazine to fully download it to your device and start reading.
- To check out magazines within the app, tap checkout magazines. This will take you to the Zinio website where you can browse and check out additional titles.