8109 Concord Road
Brentwood, TN, 37027
|Monday|| 9 AM - 8 PM
|Tuesday|| 9 AM - 8 PM
|Wednesday|| 9 AM - 8 PM
|Thursday|| 9 AM - 8 PM
|Friday|| 9 AM - 6 PM
|Saturday|| 10 AM - 6 PM
|Sunday|| 1 PM - 6 PM
The Brentwood Library HPA Chapter
The Chamber of Knowledge
The Harry Potter Alliance encourages millions of fans to improve our global community through social activism. We believe people have the power to make small changes that will ripple into large change.
The Brentwood Library's HPA chapter is The Chamber of Knowledge. Membership is open to muggles and wizards ages 6-106. Our current campaign focus is "Build a Better World" and we will work on developing partnerships with non-profits to complete projects that will better the community and the world at large.
Join Our Chapter. If you would like to join our chapter and receive regular email updates, please sign-up HERE. Together, we can do good things!
Hello Muggles and Wizards!
Welcome our 2018 Officers
Left to Right: Lucy Duddy, Secretary; Sydney Dooley-Smith, Vice-Prefect; Alexis Franklin, Prefect.
Alexis Enderle remains as past Prefect (not pictured).
You can find our Chapter Constitution here.
Quarterly Meeting Minutes:
- June 12, 2016
- October 23, 2016
- December 11, 2016
- March 12, 2017
- June 11, 2017
- September 17, 2017
- January 7, 2018
- March 25, 2018
- July 9, 2018
2018 Quarterly All-Member Meetings
Sunday, December 9, 2018 from 2:00-3:00PM
Yule Ball will be from 6pm to 8pm on January 26th
- All band members must be 11-19 years old.
- At least one member of the band must live in the City of Brentwood.
- The band must have their own equipment and be available to perform on January 26th at the Yule Ball.
- The songs and performance must be appropriate for all audiences.
- The band must provide a YouTube link to an unedited video (3-4 songs) for an audition for the competition.
The deadline for entry is December 30, 2018.