Monday 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Tuesday 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Wednesday 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Thursday 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday 1 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Reserving a room:
- Meeting Room Reservations must be made by a current John P Holt Brentwood Library cardholder.
- Reservations must be made 2 full weeks in advance.
- Must pay and turn in documents within 7 days of making the reservation.
- Recommended to reserve 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after the meeting to allow setup and break down of the room.
Meeting Room A:
- Accommodates up to 110 people – for larger groups, select the “both meeting room A & meeting room B” option on the booking form. Library staff will email you if your initial requested option is unavailable.
- Did you know you could incur fees up to $1000!? Be sure to read the checklist and policies to avoid unwanted charges.
- Renter must submit a cancellation request in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or delivering a written request to the Library front desk.
- Groups failing to cancel 7 days before the reserved date will forfeit the room rental fee.
- Groups canceling with 8 or more days’ notice will receive a credit on the renter’s account.
- A group who repeatedly books and cancels reservations will become ineligible to make future reservations.
|Nonprofit – need to email tax exempt form||$5 per hour|
|Profit||$25 per hour|