8109 Concord Road
Brentwood, TN, 37027
|Monday|| 9 AM - 8 PM
|Tuesday|| 9 AM - 8 PM
|Wednesday|| 9 AM - 8 PM
|Thursday|| 9 AM - 8 PM
|Friday|| 9 AM - 6 PM
|Saturday|| 10 AM - 6 PM
|Sunday|| 1 PM - 6 PM
Please stop by the Reference Desk to check in for your room. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of your reservation.
There are five study rooms available for individual-use or group-use: Bell, Leadership, Frish, Doan, and Shaw.
- A current Library card is required in order to reserve a room. Law enforcement officers do not need a library card to utilize the study rooms for interview purposes.
- The study rooms and the conference room share a limit of up to 8 hours of room reservations per week. This time may be used in increments throughout the week or in one sitting.
- Reservations may be made no earlier than thirty (30) days in advance.
- An available room may be reserved for immediate use.
- Meetings must take place within Library hours.
- Study rooms must be vacated 30 minutes before closing (i.e. 7:30 PM Monday-Thursday; 5:30 PM Friday-Sunday).
- Reservations may be made online, by telephone or at the Reference Desk.
- A group or individual repeatedly failing to show up for reservations will become ineligible to make future reservations.
- All study rooms are locked when not in use. Patrons with a reservation must check in at the Reference Desk for access to the room. The reservation will be cancelled if the patron is 30 minutes late or more.
- Drinks and snacks are allowed in the Study Rooms.
- Rooms should be left clean and orderly at the completion of your reservation.
- Study rooms may not be used for private, individual parties such as birthdays, showers, wedding receptions, etc.
- While users are free to talk and make noise in the study rooms, please keep in mind that the rooms are not soundproof.
Cancelling a Study Room Reservation
- You may cancel a study room reservation through the confirmation email you receive upon making the reservation.
- You may also contact the Reference Desk at (615) 371-0090 ext. 8200.
Study rooms, the Conference Room, and the Meeting Rooms cannot go over their set capacities due to fire code regulations set by the city. If your group is too large for the room reserved you will be asked to split the group up into multiple rooms or to find another space in the library to work.