Located in the southwest corner of Tower Park is a place where dogs can roam and play. The Mars Petcare Company is the exclusive sponsor of the dog park.
The dog park consists of two separately fenced areas. The large dog area is approximately 1.5 acres and is intended for dogs over 25 pounds. The small dog area is approximately 0.65 acres. Both areas include shaded benches, water stations, and hydrants.
Park Hours: Park Opening to Sunset
Dog Park Rules
- The City of Brentwood is not responsible for the actions of users of this facility and their dogs. Visitors to this facility enter at their own risk.
- No dogs over 25 pounds allowed in the Small Dog Park. Small dogs may enter the Large Dog Park at handler’s risk.
- All dogs must be vaccinated for rabies. Tags or other proof of current vaccination must be shown upon request.
- Dogs must be leashed before entering and exiting the dog park.
- Spiked collars and choke collars are prohibited.
- No children 8 years old or younger are allowed in the dog park. Children 9-15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. No running, shouting or chasing dogs.
- Handlers must be 16 years of age or older.
- Aggressive dogs are not permitted on the premises. Dogs must be removed by the owner at the first sign of aggression.
- Prohibited: Aggressive dogs, female dogs in heat, sick dogs, and dogs younger than 4 months.
- Dogs must be under control of their handler and in view of their handler at all times.
- Handlers are responsible for any injuries caused by the dog(s) under their control.
- Dog owners must be in possession of leashes at all times.
- Human food, food in bowls, and glass containers are not allowed. Small bite size training treats are permitted.
- Handlers must clean up after their dogs and properly dispose of the waste. Handlers must fill any holes dug by dogs under their control.
- No Smoking
- Maximum of 2 dogs per handler