1500 Volunteer Parkway
8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Crockett Park is Brentwood’s second largest at more than 164 acres of open fields, facilities and first class athletic fields.
Home of the historic Cool Springs House and the Eddy Arnold Amphitheater, Crockett Park is the site of many Brentwood events and activities including the summer Concert in the Park Series and the annual 4th of July Celebration and Fireworks. Also within the park is the Williamson County Parks & Recreation Indoor Soccer facility.
- eight multipurpose fields (two lighted)
- eight lighted baseball/softball diamonds
- seven lighted tennis courts
- concessions and restrooms buildings
- open meadows
- nature trail
- paved walking paths and bike ways
- community playground for children of all ages
- amphitheater (reservations can only be made by local schools and local churches)
You've probably driven by the historic Cool Springs House at Crockett Park before. It is available for rental for receptions and community gatherings. Part of the second floor includes a large conference room ideal for workshops and business retreats.
- To reserve one of the pavilions/shelters
- To reserve one of the athletic fields, contact Mike Sallee, Recreation Services coordinator at 615-371-2208 or via E-Mail.
- For athletic field closures call 615-373-7752.