Crockett Park is Brentwood’s second largest at more than 164 acres of open fields, facilities and first class athletic fields.
Location: 1500 Volunteer Parkway
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Home of the historic Cool Springs House and the Eddy Arnold Amphitheater, Crockett Park is the site of many Brentwood events and activities including the Brentwood Summer Concert Series and the annual 4th of July Celebration and Fireworks.
The Williamson County Parks & Recreation Indoor Soccer facility is also located within Crockett Park.
Saturday - Sunday Closed
Ever played Frisbee Golf?
- eight multipurpose fields (two lighted)
- eight lighted baseball/softball diamonds
- seven lighted tennis courts
- concessions and restrooms buildings
- open meadows
- nature trail
- paved walking paths and bike ways
- community playground for children of all ages
- amphitheater (reservations can only be made by local schools and local churches)
The Cool Springs House
You've probably driven by the historic Cool Springs House at Crockett Park before. It is available for rental for receptions and community gatherings. Part of the second floor includes a large conference room ideal for workshops and business retreats.
To inquire about available dates, check our calendar or call (615) 946-0389.
- To reserve an athletic field: contact Mike Sallee, Recreation Services Coordinator at 615-371-2208.
- For athletic field closures call 615-373-7752 or follow us on Twitter at @BrentwoodParks
- Park Shelter Reservations