Below are the bids and proposals currently being solicited and the corresponding closing dates for each. They can be downloaded directly from this site or you may request a copy directly from the issuing department using the contact information provided. If you download a bid or proposal, it is strongly recommended that you notify the issuing department regarding which bid or proposal you have downloaded along with your name; address; phone and fax numbers; and email address so that you can be notified of any addenda issued.
Bidders are cautioned to be certain that they have the latest version of the request for bid or proposal before submission. The recipient of any downloaded documents from this website who does not notify us, as stipulated above, assumes full responsibility for checking for any subsequent addenda. Addenda will be added to the website as soon as possible after they are issued. The City assumes no responsibility for informing recipients of downloaded documents or changes to original documents and it is the sole responsibility of those businesses to ensure that they have copies of any addenda.
A bid protest policy is available for vendors wishing to challenge solicitations or bid awards.
The City of Brentwood is currently transitioning from a paper-based solicitation process to an online electronic solicitation and vendor registration system, hosted by ProcureNow.
Our new e-Procurement Portal will allow interested parties to do the following:
- Register to receive notifications of future opportunities by signing up for our new e-Procurement Portal and selecting Subscribe to create an account
- Follow along with updates to existing solicitations by finding the solicitation and clicking the Follow button. This will allow all interested parties to received amendments and addenda automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers for open solicitations.
- Guide vendors through the process of responding electronically to RFPs, bids, etc. to ensure your bids have been accurately completed.
- Ultimately, be your one location for all bid opportunities issued by the City of Brentwood.
To register for City notifications of bid opportunities, please register with ProcureNow. You'll receive an email to activate your account, and then subscribe to our bids by navigating here and clicking the subscribe button.
Resinous Flooring for Bay Floors
- RFP Number:201908081
- Start Date:08/08/2019
- Close Date:08/23/2019 10:00 AM