The primary focus of this six-year program is to identify and address the infrastructure and facility needs for one of the fastest growing cities in the State of Tennessee. Brentwood is recognized nationally as a desirable community in the Nashville/Middle Tennessee area in which to live and work. Existing and potential residents and corporate citizens have a choice in where they live or work. In this competitive environment, it is essential that the City undertake or facilitate projects that help maintain and improve our favorable quality of life. The challenge is to proactively undertake such projects in a realistic and fiscally responsible manner. Accordingly, consideration and approval of this six-year CIP program by the City Commission represents one of the most important actions taken by the Board each year.
Brentwood has made significant progress since the early 1990’s in addressing the infrastructure and facility needs of this community. Our citizens widely use, benefit from and depend upon these improvements. For Brentwood, the CIP remains a “work in progress” with important projects and unmet needs that warrant funding consideration during the next six years. Examples include road projects that improve safety and minimize congestion for drivers; expansion and improvement of public facilities to better serve the needs of citizens and operations; enhancements to our utility systems to improve reliability to our customers and better protect the environment; and new parks and bikeways that expand recreational opportunities for youth and adults.
- Draft FY 2021-26 Capital Improvements Program
- Adopted FY 2020-25 Capital Improvements Program
- Adopted FY 2019-24 Capital Improvements Program
- Adopted FY 2018-23 Capital Improvements Program
- Adopted FY 2017-22 Capital Improvements Program
- Adopted FY 2016-21 Capital Improvements Program
- Adopted FY 2015-20 Capital Improvements Program
- Adopted FY 2014-19 Capital Improvements Program
- Adopted FY 2013-18 Capital Improvements Program