8109 Concord Road
Brentwood, TN, 37027
|Monday|| 9 AM - 8 PM
|Tuesday|| 9 AM - 8 PM
|Wednesday|| 9 AM - 8 PM
|Thursday|| 9 AM - 8 PM
|Friday|| 9 AM - 6 PM
|Saturday|| 10 AM - 6 PM
|Sunday|| 1 PM - 6 PM
Downloading an audiobook using RBdigital
*for iPhones/iPads, Androids, and other app-based devices
You will need:
- A valid Brentwood Library card
- Access to wifi
- An RBdigital account (see below)
- The RBdigital app downloaded to your device
Creating an RBdigital account:
- From our website, click eLibrary in the left column, and click on Downloadables. Scroll down to eAudiobooks, click on the link or the icon for RBdigital go directly to the RBdigital homepage.
- In the upper right corner of the RBdigital homepage, click on Register.
- Enter your library card information and complete the rest of the form to create a username and password. Click Register.
Downloading the app:
- Search for RBdigital in your app store and download it to your device.
- You will need to set your library by following the prompts and choosing USA, Tennessee, and Brentwood Library
- Provide your username, e-mail OR library card number
- Select Brentwood Public Library and sign in with the username and password you created for RBdigital and click the down arrow
Checking out an audiobook:
- Through the app, click search to look for a title or author or click genre to browse titles.
- Tap on the title, and tap Checkout.
- Go to My Titles, and tap on the download arrow to begin downloading the book. Once downloaded, click on the play arrow and enjoy!
*You can also checkout an audiobook through the RBdigital website. It will appear in the RBdigital app when you sign in. Go to My Titles and begin downloading.