8109 Concord Road
Brentwood, TN, 37027
|Monday|| 9 AM - 8 PM
|Tuesday|| 9 AM - 8 PM
|Wednesday|| 9 AM - 8 PM
|Thursday|| 9 AM - 8 PM
|Friday|| 9 AM - 6 PM
|Saturday|| 10 AM - 6 PM
|Sunday|| 1 PM - 6 PM
|Android Phone and Tablet
|iPad and iPhone
Downloading an eBook with RBdigital
* Instructions for app-based devices (e.g. Android phones/tablets, iPhones/iPads).
You will need:
- A valid John P. Holt Brentwood library card
- Access to wi-fi for your device
- An RBdigital Account (see below)
- The RBdigital app downloaded to your device (see below)
- Laptop, MacBook, Desktop Computer (PC) (for initial setup only)
Initial App/Account Setup
Laptop, MacBook, Desktop Computer (PC) - Account Registration
- Navigate https://brentwoodtn.rbdigital.com/#/home in your usual internet browser.
- In the top-right corner, click on "Register."
- Fill in all the information requested. Once finished, click the "Register" in the bottom-right.
- Enter an easy-to-remember username.
- Enter in your library card number (The long number under the barcode) in the provided field.
- Enter the postal code of the library (i.e. 37027).
- Don't forget to accept the "Terms of Service."
* Stop here if you just want to read the magazines on your computer.
Android phones/tablets, iPhones/iPads - App Setup
- Open your device's store app and search, "RBdigital".
- Select the app with a logo matching the image above.
- When the app finishes downloading, open it.
- Enter your email address used for the initial RBdigital account creation.
- Enter your RBdigital password.
Searching for eMagazines
There are a couple of ways to go about discovering new magazines or looking for a specific magazine.
- Tap on the magnifying glass icon in the top-right, and then tap the Magazines icon. This will let you search by title.
- You can also further narrow result using the Advanced Search options provided just below.
- On the app main screen, below the "Home" bar at the top, the 2nd category is eMagazines. If you tap the little "View All" box in the bottom-right, you can browse the entire eMagazines collection.
Checking out an eBook
- Upon locating an item, simply tap "Checkout" below the book's cover image. After clicking "Checkout," you will be given the option to automatically checkout issues of that magazines as new ones arrive month-to-month.
- To see what items you have checked out, tap the hamburger icon in the top-left (i.e. the three-line icon), then tap "Checked Out."
* You can also check out an eMagazine through the RBdigital website.