8109 Concord Road
Brentwood, TN, 37027
|Monday|| 9 AM - 6 PM
|Tuesday|| 9 AM - 6 PM
|Wednesday|| 9 AM - 6 PM
|Thursday|| 9 AM - 6 PM
|Friday|| 9 AM - 6 PM
|Saturday|| 10 AM - 6 PM
|Sunday|| 1 PM - 6 PM
|Android Phone and Tablet
|iPad and iPhone
Downloading an eMagazine with RBdigital
* Instructions for app-based devices (e.g. Android phones/tablets, iPhones/iPads).
You will need:
- A valid John P. Holt Brentwood library card
- Access to wi-fi for your device
- An RBdigital Account (see below)
- The RBdigital app downloaded to your device (see below)
- Laptop, MacBook, Desktop Computer (PC) (for initial setup only)
Initial App/Account Setup
Laptop, MacBook, Desktop Computer (PC) - Account Registration
- Navigate https://brentwoodtn.rbdigital.com/#/home in your usual internet browser.
- In the top-right corner, click on "Register."
- Fill in all the information requested. Once finished, click the "Register" in the bottom-right.
- Enter an easy-to-remember username.
- Enter in your library card number (The long number under the barcode) in the provided field.
- Enter the postal code of the library (i.e. 37027).
- Don't forget to accept the "Terms of Service."
* Stop here if you just want to read the magazines on your computer.
Android phones/tablets, iPhones/iPads - App Setup
- Open your device's store app and search, "RBdigital".
- Select the app with a logo matching the image above.
- When the app finishes downloading, open it.
- Enter your email address used for the initial RBdigital account creation.
- Enter your RBdigital password.
Finding and Checking Out an eMagazine
There are a couple of ways to go about discovering new magazines or looking for a specific magazine.
- Tap on the magnifying glass icon in the top-right, and then tap the Magazines icon. This will let you search by title.
- You can also further narrow result using the Advanced Search options provided just below.
- Choose a title by taping on the title or cover image.
- If you tap the red check out box, you will be checking out the most recent issue (the issue date is listed below the magazine title)
- To check out a different issue, scroll down and tap on “View All Issues.”
- You can then tap on the image of the specific issue you would like to check out.
- Once a title is checked out to you a “Checkout Confirmation box” will appear. If you would like automatically to receive future issues of the title, check the box at the bottom of this window that says, “automatically checkout the next issue.”
- *You will need to manually return the eMagazines by tapping on the "Return" button.
* You can also check out an eMagazine through the RBdigital website.