8109 Concord Road
Brentwood, TN, 37027
|Monday|| 9 AM - 6 PM
|Tuesday|| 9 AM - 6 PM
|Wednesday|| 9 AM - 6 PM
|Thursday|| 9 AM - 6 PM
|Friday|| 9 AM - 6 PM
|Saturday|| 10 AM - 6 PM
|Sunday|| 1 PM - 6 PM
At this time, interlibrary loan requests are
suspended until further notice.
Didn’t find what you need from our library?
We can borrow books that are not held in our collection from libraries all over the country, see below for instructions and policies. Or, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 615-371-0090 Ext. 8200.
- There is no lending fee for Interlibrary loans.
- Books typically arrive within 14 days.
- Audiovisual items (DVDs, Audiobooks, Music, etc.) are not available through interlibrary loan.
- A total of five interlibrary loan requests per patron may be on-going at any one time.
- Items may only be renewed if the lending library allows and there is only one renewal per request.
- Failure to pick up an item after initiating a loan will result in a $3 charge. There is a 50¢ per day charge per overdue item and a $50 charge for a lost ILL item.
For patrons that would like to browse a national catalog and choose specific items, use instructions below.
- Go to the Library catalog and click on "Search" then "Advanced" then "Select Databases".
- Check "OCLC WorldCat" then click “Set Databases.”
- After you find the item your want (you may need to click "Add pending results"), click on “place hold" and we will be notified of your request.
- You will be notified according to your account preferences when your item arrives.