8109 Concord Road
Brentwood, TN, 37027
|Monday|| 9 AM - 8 PM
|Tuesday|| 9 AM - 8 PM
|Wednesday|| 9 AM - 8 PM
|Thursday|| 9 AM - 8 PM
|Friday|| 9 AM - 6 PM
|Saturday|| 10 AM - 6 PM
|Sunday|| 1 PM - 6 PM
Please stop by the Reference Desk to check in for your room. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of your reservation.
There is only one conference room available for group-use: the Philip Slater Fall Conference Room.
Philip Slater Fall Conference Room
Projector Use Instructions
Instructions are available in the conference room beside the USB hub. Instructions are also available online as a downloadable PDF document.
- A current Library card is required in order to reserve a room. Law enforcement officers do not need a library card to utilize the study rooms for interview purposes.
- The study rooms and conference room share a limit of up to 8 hours of room reservations per week. This time may be used in increments throughout the week or in one sitting.
- Reservations may be made no earlier than 30 days in advance.
- The conference room may be reserved for immediate use.
- Meetings must take place within Library hours.
- The conference room must be vacated 30 minutes before closing (i.e. 7:30 PM Monday-Thursday; 5:30 PM Friday-Sunday).
- Reservations may be made online, by telephone or at the Reference Desk.
- A group or individual repeatedly failing to cancel will become ineligible to make future reservations.
- The conference room is locked when not in use. Patrons with a reservation must check in at the Reference Desk for access to the room and to check out the wireless mouse and keyboard required to use the projector system.
- You are not permitted to plug your laptop directly into the projector.
- Drinks and snacks are allowed in the conference room.
- The conference room should be left clean and orderly at the completion of your reservation.
- The conference room may not be used for private, individual parties such as birthdays, showers, wedding receptions, etc.
Cancelling a Study Room Reservation
- You may cancel a study room reservation through the confirmation email you receive upon making the reservation.
- You may also contact the Reference Desk at (615) 371-0090 ext. 8200.
Study rooms, the Conference Room, and the Meeting Rooms cannot go over their set capacities due to fire code regulations set by the city. If your group is too large for the room reserved you will be asked to split the group up into multiple rooms or to find another space in the library to work.