8109 Concord Road
Brentwood, TN, 37027
|Monday|| 9 AM - 8 PM
|Tuesday|| 9 AM - 8 PM
|Wednesday|| 9 AM - 8 PM
|Thursday|| 9 AM - 8 PM
|Friday|| 9 AM - 6 PM
|Saturday|| 10 AM - 6 PM
|Sunday|| 1 PM - 6 PM
How to pay library charges online:
- Starting from our library homepage, click on “my account” on the left navigation bar.
- Log into your account using your library card number/ username and PIN. If you don’t remember your PIN, it could be the last 4 digits of your phone number. If that doesn’t help, click on the “forgot my password” link and a new password will be sent to your email address on file.
- Click on your name in the upper left hand corner to open your account details.
- Click on the Fines & Fees link on the left menu bar and select the charges you wish to pay. Click on Pay Fines Now!
- When directed to the SmartPay page, please note that the “card billing address” field should ONLY be used for the street number and street name. Do not add apartment numbers, city, or state in that field. Also, please note that only Visa and Mastercard are currently accepted; no gift cards may be used.