Temporary Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 6:00, Saturday 10:00 - 6:00, and Sunday 1:00 - 6:00.
Returns: all items will be quarantined for 3 full days. Fines will not be charged while items are being quarantined. We are accepting returns through our outside automated bookdrop. The barcode of the returned item will appear on the screen instead of the title. Please check your account after 3 days for an updated list.
Fines: Fines were not charged while we were closed March 17th - May 25th.
Holds: Starting May 26th, holds will be available for pickup for 2 days. To access your holds, please tell a staff member your last name and they will retrieve your holds which will be ready for self-checkout.
Periodicals/Newspapers: All returned items will be quarantined in the Reading Room. Periodicals and Newspapers will not be available at this time. Please browse our eLibrary to view electronic copies of magazines and newspapers.
Main Library area: There will be limited computer access. Seating has been limited throughout the entire building. Study rooms and the Fall conference room will be used for City meetings and will be unavailable for patron use.
Programs : Library programs will be held virtually. Please register online to attend a virtual program.
Meeting rooms: Temporarily closed for public meetings.
Donations: Donations will be accepted Monday - Friday from 10-2. They will not be accepted at Circulation. All donations will be quarantined for 3 days.
Measures taken to keep the Library safe for staff and patrons:
- Staff temperatures are taken upon arrival.
- Sneeze guards at all Service Desks.
- Staff wearing face masks while dealing with the public.
- Social distancing signage and floor stickers throughout the Library.
- Increased cleaning of hard surfaces such as counter tops and self-checkout kiosks.
- Reduced number of chairs and tables to encourage social distancing.
- 3-day quarantining of returned library items. Items will be checked in after quarantine.