This page gives you a daily route status for the current week that the chipper service is scheduled.
We run the chipper service year round.
Always remember that if we remove your pile before your scheduled week, we will still come back and run your assigned week.
We run on FULL weeks. So if you are the first FULL week of the month, that week must have a Monday in it for the new month. The same goes for the second, third and fourth full weeks of the month. You are always welcome to call the office to see what week you are if you are still unsure.
- On your assigned week, be sure your pile is out by 7:00 a.m. Monday of that week and the crew has until 3:00 p.m. of Friday that week to collect your chipper.
- We DO NOT assign a day for pick up. It can and often does vary each month. Please refer to the item above to ensure your pile will be picked up in a timely fashion.
If you have questions, feel free to contact Jamie Booker with the Public Works department at 615.507.2763.
Chipper route information is updated daily, Monday through Friday.
- Chipper Rules and Regulations
- Route Schedule - When do we come to your street / subdivision?
- Route Status - Have we been down your street yet?
- Alternate Drop off Locations - Did you miss your pick up? You can bring your pile to the listed locations.
- Report a Problem
- Select the month from the options below
- Once you have opened the month, find your week on the tabs located on the bottom of the page that opens up.
- After you have found your week, look for your street (listed on the left side of the page)
- If you find your street and there is a Clear status next to a date, that means that the street did not have brush on it when we serviced that street on that date.
- Address's that have been serviced will be listed next to their street with the date and truck number (example: 12/3-T354)
- Some address's will have a colored tab in the right hand corner w/ notes from the crew that serviced that address
When we run your street and if you missed the pick up, we will not circle back to pick up. You will have to wait until the scheduled run the following month, or...
- You can contact a landscape service or possibly a tree service that will remove the pile for you at a fee