- Brush must be behind the curb with cut ends towards the curb.
- Brush can be a maximum of eight feet long or shorter and not taller than three feet.
- Limbs and stumps larger than six inches in diameter will not be picked up.
- Debris that is the byproduct of commercial cutting/trimming will not be accepted.
- Leaves and grass clippings will be collected in brown paper bags only. Plastic bags will not be accepted.
- Do not stack brush, clippings or other leaves near stationary objects like a fire hydrant, mailbox, utility pole, etc.
- Be mindful of parked vehicles in front of your pile during your assigned week.
- If your pile is not picked up but you saw one of our chipper trucks either on your street or at your home, please check for door hanger and look at any checked boxes. You may have violated a chipper rule(s) or... more often than not, your pile may require additional equipment to remove the pile (ie; the grapple truck).
**If a pile violates of any of the rules and is not picked up, residents will receive a door hanger on the flag of your mailbox with a box checked giving a reason why.
Any questions regarding this service or these rules, please contact Jamie Booker with the Public Works department at 615.507.2763