- In an effort to provide the Chipper Service in a cost-effective manner, the Department has an established route schedule for each area of the City.
- The schedule designates a specific collection week each month (i.e; first, second, third, fourth) for each area of the City.
- The week that contains the first Monday of the month is considered the first week of the month. This includes any holiday that falls on a Monday. If a holiday does fall on a Monday, then we will start your route the next work day.
- If we pick up your pile before your scheduled week, please note that we will still run your scheduled week. However, if you miss your week for whatever reason, we will not be back to pick up until the following month.
- Please have your chipper pile out by 7:00 a.m. on the Monday of your assigned week.
- We do not assign a specific day for your location during that week.
- When there are no delays, the crew will pick up your chipper pile any time between 7:00 a.m. Monday to 3:00 p.m. Friday of that week.
Check your pick up schedule here by either subdivision or street name:
Have we been to your street yet?
Check if we have been to your street