Water Utilities Serving Brentwood Customers
Water serving Brentwood customers is drawn from the Cumberland River and treated by either the Harpeth Valley Utility District and/or Metro-Nashville Water Services and then delivered to the City of Brentwood. Links to their respective web sites are provided below:
- Metro-Nashville Water Services Dept provides both water and sewer to residents of east side of Brentwood
- Harpeth Valley Utility District provides water to residents on the northwestern side of Brentwood
Other Utility Providers
Other neighboring utility providers which provide water and/or sewer services inside Brentwood's city limits include:
- Nolensville-College Grove Utility District provides water to residents on the far eastern side of Brentwood
- Mallory Valley Utility District - provides water to residents of south Brentwood
- Metro-Nashville Water Services also provides sewer service to residents of the far east side of Brentwood
Use the interactive map below to find which utility services area in which you live.
Educational drinking water websites:
- American Water Works Association also know as A.W.W.A.
Federal and State agencies which oversee the City's drinking water program can be found at: