Community Guide - A

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

A     B     C     D     E     F     G     H     I     J     K     L     M     N     O     P     Q     R     S     T     U     V     W     X     Y     Z



Accident Reports

Accidents that are not injury related and/or occur on private property should be reported to the Brentwood Police Department at 615-371-0160. If an accident  is injury related, dial 911. For information on how to obtain a copy of an accident reports see Police Reports.

Administrative Offices

Located at 5211 Maryland Way, hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. For more information call 615-371-0060.


Clubs, organizations, businesses and families adopt-a-mile and pick up litter three times a year. If you are interested in this program, contact the Community Relations Director at 615-371-0060 or via E-mail.

Alarms (Business & Residential)

When installing an alarm system, an Alarm Registration Form should be completed. False alarms, in excess of three in a twelve month period, may result in a $25 fine per alarm.

Ambulance Service

In an emergency situation call 911. For non-emergency call 615-794-2800.

Animal Control

The Williamson County Animal Center is located at 138 Claude Yates Drive in Franklin. Call 615-790-5590 for further information.

Athletic Programs

Contact Parks and Recreation Department at 615-371-2208.