Community Guide - W

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

A     B     C     D     E     F     G     H     I     J     K     L     M     N     O     P     Q     R     S     T     U     V     W     X     Y     Z


Water Conservation

For assistance in methods of water conservation, contact the Water Services Department at 615-371-0080 or via E-mail.  See Water & Sewer.

Water Quality/Pressure

Contact the Water Services Department at 615-371-0080, Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m, or visit their webpage, Water & Sewer, for more information.

Water and Sewer Billing

Bills may be paid by mail, in person at City Hall, or at City Hall's night depository located at the west end of our building. To help residents level their monthly water/sewer bills year round, the City provides an equal payment plan. The City also provides the feature of paying your water/sewer bill through automatic bank draft. For more information, call the Water Services Billing Office at 615-661-7061 or access our website to pay online at Water and Sewer Bill.

Water Services Department

The Water Services Department provides up to 12 million gallons of water to customers each day. This department is also responsible for maintaining 510 miles of water and sewer lines. Call 371-0080 or visit their webpage, Water & Sewer, for more information.

Water/Sewer Emergencies

To report water and sewer emergencies, call 615-371-0080 Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and 615-371-0160 after 5:00 p.m. on weekends and holidays.  For non-emergencies call or access our online form at Report a Problem.

Water & Sewer Providers

See Utilities.

Web Sites for City & Planning Commissions agendas and video of recent meetings via web-cast and other city information;

Weed Control

See Lawncare.

Williamson County

Residents of the City of Brentwood are also residents of Williamson County. Services provided by the county include schools, jail, landfill, county library, recycling, animal control, health department, property assessments, courts, car registration, etc. Administrative offices are located at 1320 West Main Street, Franklin. If you have questions about County government and services, contact the County Mayor's office at 790-5700 or CLICK HERE to visit the Mayor's web page.  For questions about the Public Schools, contact Director of Schools at 615-472-4000 or visit the Williamson County Schools Website.

Williamson County Recycling Center

See Recycling or CLICK HERE to learn more about the Recycling Collection services available to residents in Brentwood.

Williamson County Sheriff’s Department

The Sheriff’s office, located at 408 Century Court in Franklin, oversees the county jail  and provides law enforcement services outside  the incorporated cities of Williamson County. Call 615-790-5550 for assistance or visit the Sheriff's Website.

Window Replacement

A permit is required for the replacement of windows in an existing home. Emergency egress in bedrooms, safety glazing in hazardous area and energy efficiency are verified by the Planning & Codes Department during the plan review stage. For more information call 615-371-2204.