Granny White Park
610 Granny White Pike
Park Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Granny White Park is a 32 acre park that includes:
- walking and exercise trails
- the Rotary Pavilion
- multipurpose athletic field
- four lighted tennis courts
- lighted baseball/softball fields with dugout covers
- children’s playground.
Granny White Park is adjacent to Brentwood Middle and High Schools.
- The Rotary Pavilion is often used for company, organization and family picnics.
- The children’s playground is large and often busy, regardless of the season. There are two large jungle gyms that are geared towards different aged children. There are smaller shelters near by and plenty of swings, both for children and adults. There is a water fountain next to the playground.
- Restroom facilities can be found by the ball fields as well as close to the pavilion and playground.
- To reserve one of the athletic fields, contact Mike Sallee, Recreation Services coordinator at 615-371-2208. For athletic field closures call 615-373-8310.