Location: 1500 Volunteer Parkway
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Home of the historic Cool Springs House and the Eddy Arnold Amphitheater, Crockett Park is the site of many Brentwood events and activities including the Brentwood Summer Concert Series and the annual 4th of July Celebration and Fireworks.
The Williamson County Parks & Recreation Indoor Soccer facility is also located within Crockett Park.
Saturday - Sunday Closed
Community Playground at Crockett Park
The Brentwood Community Playground at Crockett Park playground was built in 1993 with help from the community. It is located at the back of the Eddy Arnold Amphitheater and features:
- Rubberized paths which make it safe for toddlers
- Various sizes of slides
- Picnic tables in the shade
- Rubber tire obstacles and bouncy bridges
- Castle architecture with dragon art
- Mini-Amphitheater and puppet show stage
- Tire swings that seat three
In partnership with Community Health Systems and the United Way, the park also features a Wonder Trail where children can learn and grow using ordinary moments. Signs along the trail encourage children to imagine, explore, create, and have fun.
Ever played Frisbee Golf?
- eight multipurpose fields (two lighted)
- eight lighted baseball/softball diamonds
- seven lighted tennis courts
- concessions and restrooms buildings
- open meadows
- nature trail
- paved walking paths and bike ways
- community playground for children of all ages
- amphitheater (reservations can only be made by local schools and local churches)
The Cool Springs House
You've probably driven by the historic Cool Springs House at Crockett Park before. It is available for rental for receptions and community gatherings. Part of the second floor includes a large conference room ideal for workshops and business retreats.
To inquire about available dates, check our calendar or call (615) 946-0389.